Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Mr. Joshua Walker

This is an email I recieved the other day...


Tshilumba moyiau,

I found your blog by accident on the web yesterday. My name is Joshua Walker and I am a graduate student in anthropology at th University of Chicago. I am planning to do my research in Mbujimayi, and to that end I went to Mbujimayi this summer for 6 weeks to begin learning ciluba. The reason I write is that I am wondering if you can assist me in finding ciluba speakers in Chicago (or the Chicago area) who might be willing to meet with me from time to time to speak ciluba.

Twasakidila wa bungi. Ndi ngindila dyandamuna dyeebe.


Mr. Joshua Walker we are working on your request as we speak. Soon we will be in contact with you. We would love to extend an invitiation to you to be a part of our Leja Bulela community.

No comments:

Post a Comment