Saturday, July 26, 2008

Sunday Confrence Call Information

Conference Dial-in Number: (712) 432-1601
Host Access Code: 307891*
Participant Access Code: 307891#


Friends,

I like the beginnings of our dialogue and the ideas being communicated. As for the structure I nominate the following for the available positions:

LB Yoa Chairperson – Thierry Tubajika
Fundraising Chair – Felicia Kadima
Communications Chair - Muadi Mukenge

As for the regional Chairs, I propose 1 person per region. We need to stream line leadership and more than 1 person per position can be a potential issue with accountability. As for the West I nominate Kano as regional chair for the west.

I was on the conference call last Sunday. I checked my emails after the call and realized folks could not make the call. Can we set up a call for this Sunday, 7/27/08 at 8:00 pm est? Thierry is there a national call at 9 pm this week? I would like the nominated persons and Marco from Dallas on this weeks call. I agree with the proposed items for the conference call and would like to add our first fundraising initiative and the proposed ideas of the $25/person for the next 11 months. We should also schedule open calls with other members for communication dialogue and overall feedback on how our movement is running thus far. I am encouraged by our start. Let’s continue this momentum.

Respectfully submitted and in service to our people

Muamba Kabongo

No comments:

Post a Comment